“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces. “The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy” (Daniel 2:44-45).
In order to bring the man of sin and his empire of global proportions on to centre stage in world affairs Satan has to destroy democracy and the freedoms we have enjoyed, primarily in the western democracies due to our Biblical Judeo-Christian heritage. Now the Ten Commandments are the most perfect set of laws ever given to men for his spiritual and physical wellbeing and these were written personally by the finger of God on stone tablets given to Moses (Exodus 31:18). The best of all the commandments is to love God with all of our being and to love our neighbour as we would ourselves, a commandment only possible for those who have experienced the new spiritual rebirth from above and God’s love shed abroad in their hearts by the blessed Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:5) (Matthew 22:37-40) (Romans 5:5).
Today in the western democracies traditionally and historically associated with Biblical Christianity Satan is seeking to remove God and His laws out of society. COVID-19 has given Satan the perfect opportunity to get political leaders to remove God out of the thinking of men. It has been said that “A nation can only be governed by men who are governed by God.” If you take God out of government and society then you have autocracy, population control and the masses looking towards a centralised form of government that will inevitably control every aspect of their daily lives.
As New Covenant Bible believers we are told to submit to the governing authorities (Romans 13:1-6). However, when what the government says mandates a course of action or demands ones allegiance exclusively to them that goes opposite to the Word of God, then we are to go with the Word of God and not with the government. Today in the western democracies in Europe, England, America and Australia we see a form of population control being perpetrated on people by an increasing number of political leaders. COVID-19 is the means by which a wicked and unprincipled elite primarily ensconced in the western democracies who have a global agenda. The end-game of these within the halls of political and financial institutions motivated by this ideology of greed, power and control, is to remove God and his laws from our governments, educational institutions, social relationships and lifestyles, feeding the fleshly sinful and selfish appetites of the fallen nature of man in order to have control of the masses.
How is this being propagated in our western democracies? Well we see this happening not only in Europe, England and America, all nations associated historically with Biblical Judeo-Christianity, but also happening in Australia. In the halls of political power there are men and women deliberately seeking to impose a form of socialism designed not only remove democracy and freedom of speech and Christianity, but also to control every aspect of people’s lives. No one denies the seriousness of COVID-19 but there is this powerful elite primarily within the western democracies using this ‘Pandemic’ as the means to propagate their socialist agenda which includes removing God from every level of society and ultimately marginalising and even restricting faithful New Covenant Bible believers, who place loyalty to God before loyalty to man.
Let’s look at what is happening in Australia right now and see the means by which an increasing number of wicked and unprincipled God-haters in positions of political power are using to bring all Australians under Autocratic government and control. Keep in mind that the current COVID-19 crisis in Australia is the perfect set-up for these autocrats of their particular brand of socialism to push their Godless agendas on the people of Australia. What are the conspicuous features of this agenda? Let’s very briefly look at this…
1) Create or take advantage of a serious situation that is causing fear and anxiety in society and magnify these things to perpetuate the alarmism and fear-mongering.
2) Seek to break the economy and remove privately owned businesses by increasing taxes or creating a situation where businesses cannot survive but must become reliant upon government support to survive. Ongoing lockdowns if perpetuated indefinitely will ultimately achieve this goal. Politicians are still paid their huge salaries and life continues as normal for them for the most part. We see this in Communism where the leaders live in the lap of luxury while suppressing the people.
3) Separate families and personal human relationships. Wearing masks goes a long way to achieving this including the lockdowns and curfews.
4) Create a gulf between the haves and the have nots. This in itself will cause friction between these two groups and promote fear and suspicion among ones neighbours creating the situation where people will ‘dob’ others in who do not ‘obey the rules.’
5) Make private ownership of one’s home harder to achieve forcing families to rent or rely upon government owned housing and government owned banks.
6) Use the media to indoctrinate and promote fear and alarmism on a mass scale. One asks the question is the current lockdowns in Australia and now the curfew really promoting public safety or propagating power and political control?
7) Take God out of the government, the educational institutions and promote education, television programmes and forms of entertainment that pander to the lusts of the fallen human nature and promote a Godless society that become lovers of self and lovers of pleasure rather than of lovers of God.
8) Create, or take advantage of a situation that will result in a breakdown of society with alcohol, taking drugs, facilitating suicides and even medical fatalities occurring and domestic violence. Once again prolonged lockdowns and curfews facilitate this.
9) Use the police force to enforce ‘the rules’ and agenda of the power players in the government and when necessary to enforce curfews and to divert the police from their real task to deal with ongoing crime in society and to handle proper social order.
10) Indoctrinate children and teenagers in school to accept and embrace unbiblical and alternative lifestyles that are contrary to the natural order of things that God has created. We are told in the Book of Genesis that God created all things after its kind and this includes the Biblical role of men and women and the sacredness of human life.
11) Have a tracking system in place to monitor people’s movements.
When we see all of these things occurring globally especially in the western democracies, and Australia is no exception, we should recognise that there are those in positions within the corridors of political power pushing their own agenda. When you look at the current situation in Victoria Australia, these things are becoming increasingly conspicuous features of the state and symptomatic of a wider strategy to make Australia a socialist nation and a nation of people that are being forced to look at a centralised form of government to that will inevitably control every aspect of their lives. We see this in countries like North Korea and China for example where Communism reigns supreme.
We are also seeing the immergence of autocrats with a left-wing socialist agenda within Europe in countries like France and even in America and Great Britain and Canada and in Israel as well. One thing to remember is that in every situation where unrighteousness, oppression and ungodly government prevails, God will always say, “This far and no more!”
Someone has said that the Book of Daniel is an account of God’s judgement on global government and this is a valid point. In the text of Daniel Chapter 2:44-45 we are told that when the Messiah our Lord Jesus returns to earth to set up His Messianic Kingdom, that all earthly kingdoms arrayed against God and governed by wicked and unprincipled men will be smashed to pieces by the huge boulder of God’s Kingdom come to earth and all opposition to His reign blown away as fine dust is blown away in a strong wind leaving no trace of it (Daniel 2:32-35, 44-45).
While all of us have to deal with the restrictions and lockdowns and the ramifications of these things in our daily lives as well as having to possibly confront mandated vaccines still not proven, and possibly marginalization and opposition and restrictions related to attending many public places including Christian fellowship, let’s remember brothers and sisters that God still has everything under control. Even if its seems wicked and ungodly men in positions of political power are getting their way and seemingly succeeding in their unbiblical agendas and schemes for dominance and power, let’s not forget that God will avenge His elect who cry out to Him continuously for justice and righteousness to prevail, and continue to plead before Him without let up but persisting and prevailing with God. He will avenge them speedily against their adversary and accuser Satan (Luke 18:1-8).
Satan is the liar and the father of lies whose end is assured for eternity in the lake of fire along with all who have served him in this life, especially those who have persecuted God’s people, violated His laws and commandments, and placed unjust laws and heavy burdens on men. Political leaders who have promoted unrighteousness and wicked practices and promoted Godless and perverted lifestyles will also be there in the lake of fire with Satan and his fallen spirit beings for all of eternity where there is no reprieve (Revelation 14:9-11; 20:11-15; 21:8). While we should pray for all men in government and for their salvation, and God’s Word tells us to do this (Romans 13:1-7), we can also pray that God will remove them if they are promoting unrighteousness and wicked practices and enforcing it on others, keeping in mind that God sets up rulers with the expectancy that they will govern righteously and seek His wisdom, but if they do not, He removes them (Daniel 2:20-22).
In Australia we need to pray for the Prime Minister who claims to be a Bible believer that he will take a stand against the growing socialist agenda within the halls of political power in Canberra and in all the states of Australia and call the nation back to the God of our forefathers of faith Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Through His laws and commandments in His unchanging Word, God has given Australians the democracy and freedom we have enjoyed in Australia since it was founded as a nation. We also need to pray that the Prime Minister will find a satisfactory and a God honouring way to deal with the COVID-19 situation for the spiritual and physical health and well-being of all Australians and not be swayed by those who want to have political power and control and manipulate the COVID-19 situation for their own ends.
As New Covenant believers in the Messiah our Lord Jesus let us pray that God will have mercy on this great nation of ours that was named “the Great Southland of the Holy Spirit” several centuries ago. As New Covenant believers we are destined to co-reign with the Messiah our Lord Jesus in His eternal kingdom (Revelation 5:9). The kingdom of God is coming! The day will come when the last trumpet blast will sound announcing the Kingdom of God has arrived on earth visibly for all to see. The mighty kingdom bolder of righteousness and justice will smash all earthly kingdoms and political despots and see the inauguration of the indestructible Messianic kingdom, one that we will be a part of in our glorified resurrected immortal bodies.
And so we read what the apostle John writes; “The seventh angel sounded his trumpet. And there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and He will reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 11:15).
It will be a Kingdom that will never be destroyed!